PLAN OVERVIEW TO IMPROVE HOME SCHOOL
Going 1:1 Blended- Homeschooling Program
“Traditional homeschooling implements the ways and the valuable methods of study for children that are initially set by parents. The most important feature of Homeschool is flexibility of diverse teaching. The homeschooling environment also allows children to progress at their own pace until they have mastered the necessary materials.
The Blended Learning model also provides a variety of ways for the students that make accomplishing their goals whenever and wherever they would like to easier.
I think Homeschool and Blended Learning model together will be perfect match. I call this project as a Blended-Homeschooling. Using Blended Learning model will contribute a lot to my organization by joining traditional face-to-face instruction and personal guideline with online assets and devices. Diversifying teaching methods is always a good way to approach the issues that arise when you offer an online course .It increases students’ engagement, accomplishment, and learning. Blended learning enhances student motivation and excitement to learn. Students learn best when they learn individually. It is not just about “including” digital media and advanced devices. With this program, both students and parents both will have many opportunities.
For students, it will allow students to learn at their own pace .Instead of just memorizing facts and forgetting, it will help to construct meaningful learning. Students will be more engaged to classes using a variety of content types. Blended Learning adapting will open informal communities to kids that they may not conventionally have the capacity to encounter.
For self-teach guardians, Blended Learning will provide flexibility and learning coaches will not be angry because of not understanding the material. Many web resources and apps accessible can help kids to learn.
Adult Supervision: Planning and carrying out a good educational program for a child requires patience, courage, creativity, determination, persistence, energy, enthusiasm, optimism, and more patience. The traits that make a parent /learning coaches suited to the task of homeschooling have more to do with temperament than background or education.
-IMPLEMENTATION OF BLENDED HOMESCHOOLING-
- A) ESTABLISHING GOALS FOR PROGRAM: Blended –Homeschool is standard-based, and each lesson’s goals aligned according to Home school have chosen standards are. Learning coach should:
*Identify student target.
*Identify unmet student needs.
*Widen focus to see new possibilities.
*Improve student-learning environment
- b) OBJECTIVES: Blended-Homeschooling lesson plans will usually include multipleobjectives, which will empower the lesson plans.
1) Concentrate on One Grade Level: If you have more than one student, it will be less overpowering to concentrate on one kid at once. Choose your websites very carefully and make sure that they are suitable for your learners. After one masters learning objectives, begin concentrating on other kids.
2) Set Goals: It is very important not use web assets for utilizing them. Decide what you wish to fulfill. What educational modules components could profit by Blended-Homeschooling? Articulating your objectives will make the lessons more important and less heedless.
3) Figure out What’s Best Presented Digitally: If a lesson functions smoothly face to face, keep going it that way if it would introduce well digitally, utilize Blended Learning.
4) prepare your resources and Access Carefully: If kids inadequate the access to computers and gadgets, organize blended learning exercises in like manner.
- c) CHOOSING CORRECT STRATEGIES & ACTIVITIES:
STRATEGIES: To help you select learning procedures that adjust to the course results, appraisals and objectives, you should make inquiries like these:
-Is addressing the best and most productive route for students to wind up acquainted with the course content?
-What exercises would I be able to use with a specific end goal to consider students responsible for doing the homework readings?
-By what method would I be able to have student’s associate new learning to what they definitely know?
– When would it be a good idea for me to tell something students and when would it be a good idea for me to give them a chance to find for themselves?
-At the point when would it be advisable for me to address and when would it be advisable for me to hold different exercises?
-When would it be a good idea for me to audit ideas orally and when would it be a good idea for me to utilize gifts?
By considering such inquiries, you can start to plan procedures and methods that match the results you set for the course.
ACTIVITIES: There is no set in stone approach to Blended-Homeschool. Each family is one of a kind, so you should discover the self-teaching strategy that works best for you and your kids. A few youngsters favor structure and learn best when they are advised what to do, others realize best all alone. A few youngsters do their best work around the kitchen table, and others exceed expectations when they are out-of-entryways. The objective for the learning coach’s is to realize how, when and what their child understands best and to adjust accordingly.
- D) TIMING ASSESSMENT: Homeschool is the very flexible about time. Despite the fact that this appears to be engaging, however blundered timing issues can disorganized if not oversaw well in time. You have to arrange and sort out the educational modules for each of your kid productively and successfully. There are many good resources to keep up a fruitful and powerful self-teaching program. A poor time management can ruin the whole program.
When planning a lesson, it is important to specify how students and their learning assessed. The teacher needs to know when students have met their objectives for a given lesson.
You observe your child on a daily basis, however, in some states; the law may require that you periodically demonstrate academic progress.
Christensen, C. (2015). Blended Learning Definitions. Retrieved April 24, 2016, from http://www.christenseninstitute.org/blended-learning-definitions-and-models/
How Blended Learning Can Help Homeschoolers Excel. (2015 June 3 )Retrieved April 24,2016,from http://www.learningliftoff.com/how-blended-learning-can-help-homeschoolers/#.V0v20DUrKM9
Martin,J.(n.d).Homeschooling.101:What is homeschooling?.Retrived April24, 2016 ,from http://www.parents.com/kids/education/home-schooling/what-is-homeschooling/
R.M. Felder & R. Brent. (2003). “Learning by Doing.” Chem. Engr. Education, 37(4), 282–283. . The philosophy and strategies of active learning.Retrieved May 12,2016 from http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/users/f/felder/public/Papers/ALpaper(ASQ).pdf
Smart, G. (2013, November 14). 10 Best Practices to Enrich the Blended Learning Environment. Retrieved April 24, 2016, from http://gettingsmart.com/2013/11/10-best-practices-enrich-blended-learning-environment/